7.19.2010

It's Monday again, folks.

Why oh why do the weekends pass like they do? Way too fast I tell you. On Friday I completed my first full week at my big girl job! WOOHOO!! I am looking forward to my first paycheck. I have an idea of what it may be, but I don't really know until I see it in my bank account which won't be the 30th. That's about the only thing I hate about starting a new job...pay schedules. Oh well, c'est la vie. The weekend was wonderful. All I did was relax with Brian in Aiken. He is so wonderful to me. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. :) (LOVE YOU BOO!) He reads sometimes to see what I write. Today wasn't bad. Mondays are Mondays. My boss really put it into perspective today... Monday is a clean slate. How is that bad? You make the start for your week good or bad on Monday. It's up to you. Most people dread Mondays because they are coming off their weekend high...if the week went Sunday Friday...people would hate Fridays. It's just the day after Sunday. So make your Monday the best it can be. I mean you are one day closer to the next weekend. ;) Brian will be in Charleston this weekend. Our one year anniversary is a week from today! HOLY MOLY! What a wonderful, challenging year it has been! Today after work I had a great catch up session with a girlfriend who is becoming very dear to me. We were friends in college just not that close. We are getting closer and it's very refreshing. We share the same ideals and morals and we both just love to laugh together. Not to mention that her husband and my boyfriend have a bromance! They are both characters, and to see them in action just makes me laugh so hard! Love you D&P! Alright off to take a quick shower!! Bachelorette is coming on!

2 comments :

Tatum-LeTard said...

I just have to say, you and your boyfriend are so adorable together. I love the big picture at the top of your blog. Hope you're having a great week!

Carolina Belle said...

Thank you so much!! Your engagement pictures are amazing!! Your outfits are GREAT!!!

Blog Design by Get Polished