8.29.2010

23rd Birthday Weekend

This weekend was my 23rd birthday. I turned 23 on Saturday. Brian came in town on Friday and picked me up from work and took me to lunch. The past week at work had been brutal. We were so busy, and it was just time I got away from work for at least a little bit. I came home from work to find a sweet card, flowers, and my favorite, Hershey Kisses. Brian had taken me to The Zac Brown concert the weekend before so that counted as part of my birthday. We relaxed Friday night. Saturday we hit the beach. It was great. One of my best girlfriends came with us as well. That night a group of 8 of us all went to dinner at Coast in downtown Charleston and then hit a couple spots for drinks afterwards. It was just how I wanted it. It was fun yet low key. I wore the cutest dress by Annabelle LaRoque (Check out her blog here!) It was pink (of course!) with a sweet heart neckline with ruffles at the top. I LOVED it. Annabelle is up and coming.... and FAST. She makes skirts, tops, dress, bridesmaids' dresses, bow ties.... she is amazing. She is based in Columbia, SC and is well known! Y'all check her out! I will leave you with a couple pictures. I apologize for one of them being dark. I don't know what was going on with my camera.


My wonderful cake!


After dinner with my best girlfriends (Left: Alison, Me, Katherine, and Rachel)


And of course with my honey! :)

1 comment :

Sara Elizabeth said...

Cute cake! Glad you had a great birthday!

Blog Design by Get Polished