10.09.2011

Busy. Busy.

It seems I have been running around like crazy. Last weekend I had my friend from work's wedding. It was super fun. Here is a picture of some of the people I work with... really the only decent one. We all feed off each other. These people are like my family. I spend more time with them than I do my own family or Brian.

[What was going on with hair?! Clearly I needed Pink Lou Lou.]

This weekend I travelled to Greenville to see the beau. His birthday was on Thursday so I spent the weekend with him celebrating. I surprised him early on Friday morning. He didn't think I would be arriving until about 3:30, but I made it to Greenville at about 10:30AM. He was so surprised and excited. :) Friday night I cooked for him (meatloaf and mashed potatoes per his request) and then our friends Kristin and Tommy came from Spartanburg to go out with us. Boy did we have a GOOD time. Greenville is a different scene, but we had a lot of fun. Saturday we watched football practically all day and then went and got some gelato (O.M.G. it is SO GOOD!) and grabbed dinner later.


[How handsome is my man?!]

Despite our laziness on Saturday, I let my emotions get the best of me and bawled like a baby to Brian. He is literally in Greenville all by himself. He hasn't met too many people (his age) so I was all worried for him and was already fretting over leaving him on Sunday. I guess it hit me that he is a bit farther away from me now, and I have been worrying about him meeting people. I don't know what it is, but I HATE for people to be alone. I don't know why. It makes me feel guilty or something. I don't know; call me crazy! I am just a wreck sometimes. But in true Brian fashion, he reassured me that he was okay, and I didn't need to worry. Boy, do I love that man!

Anyways, I hope y'all had a great weekend. I have a 4.5 day work week this week and am headed to CLT for my bff's bachelorette party on Friday. I need to prepare myself mentally...and physically! It could get crazy. :)

Have a good week!
xoxo

1 comment :

D said...

Awww poor Brian. Well, that just means you may need to start looking for a job in GVegas...soon!
Greenville is very nice...I heard shopping is good too there.
Well, can't wait to see ya Friday!

Blog Design by Get Polished