11.30.2011

Please don't let me look like Snookie...!

I had a half day from work today. AWESOME. I love working only a half day. Come in at 8 and leave at 12...I could get used to that. :)

Well, I do have some appointments to take care of today... the doctor's office and then a spray tan appointment. This will be my first spray tan. I am getting it professionally done, aka: standing half naked and having a lady spray me down. The lady told me I needed to exfoliate before I came in. I was scrubbing in the shower last night. I cannot shower until tomorrow morning because the tan has to sink in.

I am getting all this done because my best girl friend is getting married on Friday. Her rehearsal dinner is tomorrow night. I am a bridesmaid, and I do not want to look like Bella from Twilight series! You feel me?

I am not getting super dark. Honestly, who looks SUPER tan at this time of year. I am going to tell the lady that I just want to look bronzed/sun-kissed so to speak. I don't want to look like Snookie (see below).

Who wants to look this orange?!

Anyways, I am off to get myself together to go to the doctor. Thank goodness I only have to do this once a year. I will post pictures from the weekend's festivities. I hope y'all have an awesome hump day!

2 comments :

Everything is Bad for You said...

I've always wanted to try a spray tan but I've been too scared it would rub off somehow. Let me know how it goes! I'm sure you won't look anything like Snooki! Have fun at the wedding!

D said...

Aww love you snookie! see you tonight!! i have this jergens lotion that really does work but i forgot to do it all week so last night i rubbed my arms and legs and then was like...this ain't gonna do anything in a day!
love,
bella!!!

Blog Design by Get Polished