1.25.2012

I've been cursed...

Seriously.

Here's the time line...

1. Threw my back out/pulled a muscle a week before Christmas.

2. Got several fever blisters a little over a week ago that made me feel like tee total crap for a week.

3. A cold this week -- itchy, watery eyes, runny nose, stuffed nose, etc.

4. And to top it all off, my arms and legs are covered in a red bumpy rash as of Monday night. Thank goodness it's winter and I can wear long sleeves/pants to cover up my skin. I look like a mild leper. Ew.

CAN A GIRL CATCH A BREAK?!

If this rash isn't gone by Friday, I'm going to le doctor. I can't afford to scratch my skin off.

Happy Hump Day y'all!!

1 comment :

A Simple Southern Life said...

ah, sorry for your bad luck! I hope it gets better fast!

Blog Design by Get Polished