1.31.2012

What's up?

Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone had a good first 2 days of the week. I can't believe tomorrow is already Hump Day and the first day of February! January flew by. And honestly, I think it was so quick that winter couldn't keep up. It has been chilly in the AM and warm during the day (mid 60's -70's). And honestly, who wants to be stuck inside of a drab office staring at a computer, answering emails upon emails, and helping customers with issues? NOT THIS GIRL. I would much rather be out in cute Spring clothes enjoying the beauty of God's handiwork. I don't think there is anyone who would rather be in an office than outside.

Well, I am finally back on the mend. That silly allergic reaction is almost gone, and I have almost finished my round of steroids. This might sound crazy, but I think the Prednisone is doing wonders for my skin. Like, it looks so smooth and clear. I know taking them is bad for you in long periods of time, but dang! This girl's skin looks good. Oh well. I do wash twice a day and moisturize twice a day as well. Just got to work with it.

Brian was in town this weekend. We had a whirlwind of a weekend. I had to work until 6 on Friday. BOO! We had a gender reveal party for one of my best girlfriends. She is due June 10th. She is expecting a little boy who will be named Grady Hawk. Grady is a family name from her side, and Hawk is her husband's middle name. Her husband is a high school football coach as is her Daddy. I just know this baby is going to be an athlete. Her husband was on the OL in high school and college and is VERY tall. Both of her brother and Dad are very tall and played sports. I am very excited to be an aunt to him. I am ready for June to get here. They revealed to us by cutting a cake. The inside was blue or pink. And we are getting another little boy in our group. I would have loved to have a baby girl in our group but I will love these babies like they were my own and will be happy that my bff has a HEALTHY baby, no matter the gender.

Here are some pics from her party!

Proud Momma & Daddy to be!

Cute cake! And delish too!

We did dinner on Saturday night for my other girlfriend's 25th birthday. We went to Basil which is a Thai restaurant. SO GOOD. I love it. We ended the night roasting marshmellows and laughing over a bonfire!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a good start to their week!

xoxo,
H

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished