2.28.2012

Mountain Weekend

Hello my bloggies! Sorry I have been MIA a bit. I hope you all had a great weekend and good start to the week.

I had a FULL weekend. My weekend started last Thursday. I drove myself up to Greenville after work on Thursday. Brian and I did pizza dinner and then crashed! I had NO voice and was so tired. Well, I woke up at 3AM and so did Brian so we watched tv. Then I woke up at 6AM and was wide awake from then on. I guess I was so excited for our mountain weekend to begin.

We got up and had breakfast together and then got on the road. We picked up our friends and were on our way. The weekend was great. We had a fun time relaxing, being touristy, and re-living a bit of our college days.

It was a long weekend, but it was so much fun! We had a blast. Sunday was a drag because we drove back to Greenville, and then I was in the car driving myself back to Charleston for another 3.5 hours.

Anyways, I have been exhausted and trying to keep up with work this week. It has been SUPER busy.

I hope to share some exciting and big news with y'all tomorrow. So y'all stay tuned!

Have a great week!

xoxo,
H

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished