3.01.2012

It happened...

I know what you are all thinking.



No, I didn't get that!

But I took a leap and accepted a job in Beau's town. It has been a crazy whirlwind of things to do mixed in with a ton of emotions. I am so excited and scared at the same time. I am leaving my job/friends/family here in Charleston and moving to be with my boo and tackle a new job. I have already shed some tears and know I will again.

It is a very exciting time for both Brian and I. We are thrilled to be together in the same town. It has been since December of 2009 that we have been living in the same town. Crazy, right? Don't ask me how I made it this long! It has been quite a journey for us and not only that but a test of our relationship.

We cannot wait to see how everything pans out for us. I consider this the start of the rest of our lives. Call me corny! Besides, getting engaged and getting married, it is the start of OUR lives TOGETHER. Don't get me wrong. We have been together almost 3 years and getting engaged is towards the top of our list. So we'll see.

Being together in the same town, let alone living together, will make for some interesting stories here on the blog. I'm sure of it. I've never lived with a guy. I'm ready to take on this challenge.

So there you have it, my big news. I wanted to wait until people at work knew and all my friends before I shared with all of you. I am excited and ready to begin this new chapter of many.

Hope y'all had a fabulous Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday!

xoxo,
H

4 comments :

D said...

This will make for some AWESOME blogs!!!!! And that ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Sara Lynn said...

Congrats!! I know you are thrilled! :) Best of luck with everything and I am sure it will all turn out amazing!

Emily said...

What an exciting time for you two! I graduate in May and after doing long distance since last May I am SO READY to be in the same town. I'm with you though, living together will make for some fun & exciting stories :)

Emily said...

What an exciting time for you two! I graduate in May and after doing long distance since last May I am SO READY to be in the same town. I'm with you though, living together will make for some fun & exciting stories :)

Blog Design by Get Polished