8.18.2016

Thirsty Thursday

I have recently gotten in to drinking Rose. I usually prefer my wines to not be sweet, but crisp and refreshing. Pinot Grigio is my go to in the summer. However, I tried some Rose at a bar here in Austin at the recommendation of the bartender, and was pleasantly surprised at how much I like it. It was crisp, refreshing, and not overly sweet...just a hint. It was the Wind Gap 2013 Rose.


I have also tried the Charles & Charles Rose from Target, and it was really good. I can't remember what year it was but it was good, none the less.


What do y'all like to drink? I do like red wine, but I just can't drink it in the summer. I save it for Fall & Winter....it tends to make me hot. Anyone else?! Maybe it's just me.

My favorite wine glasses are the Luigi Bormioli glasses. We registered for these for our wedding and I have the white and the red. I have a thing for big snobby wine glasses a la Olivia Pope.

So share with me, y'alls favorites. I am always on the lookout for new wines. I am bad about buying a bottle because of the label...no judging...we all have done it. So any wine suggestions are welcomed!!


Have a great Thursday!! The weekend is so close!!

xoxo,
Haley

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished