9.30.2016

Five on Friday -- 5 Random Facts About Me

Happy Friday! Sorry I have been so quiet. I was in the Dallas area this week for work and was SO busy. I have noticed a lot of new readers here so I figured I would share some random facts about myself today. Easy and fun right??

O N E

I am originally from the beautiful city of Charleston, SC. I miss Charleston a lot. I haven't lived there since 2012...which is crazy to me. I always thought I would live there but I guess that's what a boy you are in love with will do to you.


T W O

That brings me to my husband! He and I met in college (2009 to be exact). I was a senior and he was a sophomore. We dated for 3 years before we got engaged (Aug 2012) and married in 2013 (October).

 Our first picture together...yes he had LONG hair. 

And our wedding day! Almost 3 years ago!

T H R E E

We are OBSESSED with our dog Gopher. He is a lab we rescued when we first moved in together. Seriously, I don't know what we did before him. He is really our fur baby and brings so much joy to our lives. He came with his name, and we thought about changing it but it really suits him. He turned 7 this year.


F O U R

I think I am a mix of extrovert and introvert. I love being with my friends and being loud & laughing with them but when it comes to new settings/people, I become a hermit. I like to stay home a lot of the time or just be with "my people" as I like to call them. This is probably not the best but I do think it keeps me grounded. I couldn't imagine being go go go ALL the time.


F I V E

I am ADDICTED to Snapchat!!! Who else? Probably one of my most favorite things is following celebs and seeing how crazy their life is...or how much of a train wreck...you tell me.  Regardless, let me know your snapchat name and do follow me!!










I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!!



No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished