9.09.2016

Five on Friday - Five Random Loves!

Happy Friday friends!! This week has felt ridiculously slow. And it was even a short week. Oh well, at least the weekend is here now. We have friends coming in late tonight and will be here through Monday evening so another short week for me next week.

I thought I'd share some random loves for Friday & keep it light.

{1}
I may have mentioned this product before, I can't quite remember. It is a brightening mask. I love it, and it makes my face feel so smooth and hydrated. You leave it on for 10 minutes and then tissue off. I usually splash with cold water after I have tissued off. It does make your skin brighter in my opinion and this can be used several times a week.



{2}
These joggers from Target are EVERYTHING. They are super comfy for lounging. The model has dressed them up with heels but that is just not my style. These are strictly for relaxing for me. I have mine on today and have paired them with this slouchy soft tee for working from home. 


{3}
I am LOVING that our sweet friends are headed to Austin TONIGHT. They had a baby girl back in April so I am pretty sure this is their first weekend away. They are a fun couple and we so look forward to hosting them. 


{4}
We are also checking out Salt Like BBQ this weekend while they are here. It is another main stay here in Austin, and I am excited to see how it measures up to Franklin's. Any of my readers tried it? We are headed there tomorrow for lunch.


{5}
I am loving all the NYFW snaps I am seeing. Some of these shows are just beautiful. However, some...not so much...ahem...Kanye West. I think the fainting is HORRIBLE but the fact that the heels were collapsing under the models as they were walking the runway is quite comical. I can just imagine how mortified they felt. Being in NYFW itself is awesome, but to walk in a show where the quality of the products is lack luster....Lorddddd have mercy! I just can't. You can see the craziness here.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
xoxo,
Haley
 Image result for five on friday





No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished