9.14.2016

Target...you are killing it!

I don't think I'm the only girl in America that is obsessed with Target. Seriously, Target just has EVERYTHING and it's all SO good. I just got their "Home Style" catalog in the mail for new Fall home decor & items. I. Want. Everything. Why Target? Why must you suck me in EVERY TIME?! I thought I'd share a few of the things I am wanting or better yet lusting over.



How CUTE is this pink chair
This would look so cute in a little girl's room I think.



I am wanting to switch out our coffee table and get something not so traditional. 
I love this one!

I actually own 2 of these and really love them. 
We have one on each of our bedside tables.

What is the look in your home? Currently ours is traditional, but I am wanting to switch it up and throw in some contemporary here & there. But then at the same time, I love the looks that Joanna Gaines throws together and that to me, is traditional.

Since we live in a tiny apartment, we have to be careful with what we are buying & adding to our home. If we aren't careful, we can really junk up our space which I do not want AT ALL. So small touches here and there are great. I can't wait until we are back in a house and can really dress up a space!

Hope y'all have a great Wednesday! Be sure to leave a comment or let me know what your fave items from Target are. It really does a good job of sucking me in all over....clothes, beauty, snacks, etc. The list is never ending!

xoxo,
Haley

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished