9.20.2016

Transitioning to Fall

If I've said it once, I'll say it again. Texas is HOT. It was in the 90's over the weekend. However, the first day of Fall is this week, Thursday the 22nd to be exact. I heard from another blogger how her mom always told her to dress for the season and not for the weather. Do you know how I interpret that? BOOTIES! Of course. With it being in the 90's still, I think pairing booties with jean shorts & a lightweight long sleeve shirt works. I got this shirt during the #NSale and probably should have gotten a small. Oh well. Word to the wise, it runs big.
With the temperatures being so hot & still wanting to dress somewhat Fall like, I'll still pull a long sleeve shirt out especially if we are going out at night. Restaurants are ALWAYS cold so something on your arms is always nice. This shirt is super comfy and I will be pairing it with leggings and flats whenever it does get cool here in Austin.

The booties paired with these boyfriend jean shorts make your legs look awesome in my opinion. My husband always loves this combo. Go ahead and gag. But a girls gotta keep our men happy right ladies??





This is really a simple outfit that you could wear out for a super casual date or running errands on a day where it's cold in the AM and warms up slightly during the afternoon. You could really dress it up with lots more jewelry & a clutch. I think a leopard clutch would be so cute!!

This is my first actual outfit post so take it easy on me will ya? My husband was a hoot while taking these. And we were running out of daylight hence the shots at our apartment. Hope y'all enjoyed!

Shirt: Nordstrom (similar; size down
Shorts: Nordstrom (mine are old)
Booties: Target (color Taupe)
Purse: Nordstrom (similar; mine is Stella & Dot)
Spike Bracelet: Stella & Dot (Gold)
BraceletsAlex & Ani Here & Here
Earrings: Stella & Dot
Fitbit: Here
Watch: Rolex
Necklace: Vintage Chinese Coin
Sunglasses: Old Similar

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished