9.13.2016

Weekend Recap

Happy Tuesday!! Sorry for no post yesterday. Our friends in town had an early evening flight so we got the whole day with them which was so nice. I thought I'd share some iPhone pictures as I gather myself back together to face this week. I have a dinner meeting in San Antonio tonight with customers & some of our sales guys so that will be fun.

 Our welcome sign I did for their arrival. 
Similar chalkboard here

Brews @ Jester King


 Big Banger's brunch before hiking @ Bull Creek.
Similar TB purse.




Sunglasses: Old, Similar

 Last stop, The Whip In. A favorite of ours!

And of course, B acting a fool at Allen's with that shirt.
He ended up getting some nice Ariat boots...his first pair EVER. 
And I am one happy wife now. ;)

Hope everyone is off to a great start to their week! It's a bit quiet in our apartment now which I never like after company leaves but such is life. Happy Tuesday everyone! 

xoxo,
Haley




No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished