10.11.2016

Current Wish List

It's no secret that girls have a never ending wish list...mainly all of these are on my Christmas list. Yes. I went there. Whether you want to think about it or not, it will be here before you know it. I am not rushing it by any means but seriously...it will be. I mean Hobby Lobby already has all the Christmas decor out. I just can't. So here are a few things that I am currently wanting.


And two things that can't be linked would be a gift certificate for a facial & photography classes. We have a Canon EOS Rebel T3i (similar cameras) which I don't even think they make anymore?? We got it right before our wedding as a gift from B's parents. That tells you how quick they update things...approx 3 years. I am dying to get into all the nerdy stuff that is photography. Currently, I just play around with settings but I think if I had an intro course it might allow me to have a better grasp on everything.

Happy Tuesday y'all!


No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished