10.27.2016

No Bull!

I recently found Shop Stella B which is an online boutique. I forget how I ran across it but am so glad I did. They have lots of cute pieces at great affordable prices. I picked up this tunic because I had been admiring the bull theme that I have seen in many places. The open shoulders make it flirty which I love. And really, flower crowns?! How can you not?? #ThanksSnapchatfortheObsession.



I paired this tunic with these awesome leggings. Seriously, they stay up and suck you in in all the right places! Oh, and they're reversible. And to kick it up a notch, I paired with over the knee boots. Really on another level when it comes to the flirt factor I think!













Shop Stella B actually sold out of this tunic, but they confirmed they are restocking so go ahead and get yours on order now. I am wearing a small for reference. This tunic runs large so DEFINITELY size down.

Leggings: Nordstrom
OTK Boots: Nordstrom
Purse: Tory Burch, Similar
Earrings: Stella & Dot
Gold Bracelet: Stella & Dot
Wrap Bracelet: Old, Almost Exact

I hope y'all have an awesome Thursday. Today is my Friday. The hubs and I decided since our anniversary fell during the middle of the week we would just take a long weekend. And who doesn't like a Friday off??


No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished