10.19.2016

Sweater Weather

Well maybe not quite? I know parts of the country are experiencing actual Fall temps (which I am so jealous) but not here in Central Texas. Y'all it has been in the 80's. We got a taste of cooler morning temps maybe like a week & a half ago and then at night it would be cooler but it's long gone now. COME BACK!!

I don't know what it is but I feel like sweaters are making a huge comeback. You might be laughing but for me sweaters always reminded me of old scratchy wool that wasn't necessarily stylish or edgy. The tables are for sure turning. I have been stalking them a lot lately. And the only reason I haven't bought 10 of them is because of the above stated temperatures. So, I thought I'd give my readers a look at some cute ones.

Sweaters $50 & under

Sweaters $100 & up



As you can see, the "cold shoulder" trend isn't going anywhere. It's a bit comical to think about exposing your shoulders in a sweater when a sweater is meant to cover up and keep you warm. Or maybe it's for us girls who live in Central Texas and are still sweating at practically the end of October? I digress. I am loving the trend and think it adds some edge & sexiness to what could otherwise be a drab sweater. Do you like the cold shoulder? What about the mixed media sweaters?

I hope y'all find some things you like. Remember, I am giving away a Starbucks gift card here. Be sure to check it out. Thank y'all for reading!


No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished