10.17.2016

Weekend Round Up & Roll Call + Starbucks

Happy Monday morning! How was everyone's weekend? I thought I'd share a bit of our weekend and then do a roll call.

We had a 5K this weekend at a local brewery & it was really fun. Both Brian and I placed in our age groups. It was definitely a surprise for me. I wasn't expecting it at all but was proud of myself. My finish time was 29:53. I am not fast by any means but I was happy with it. The hills and crazy humidity was not fun. #HillCountry




I also wanted to do a roll call & see where my readers are from & what they'd like to see as far as posts go on this blog.

{1}
Name

{2}
Where you're from

{3}
How'd you find me?

{4}
What kind of posts would you be interested in?

{5}
Follow me on Bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest & let me know your username on there or if you are already following.
I will be verifying.

I will give away a $15 Starbucks gift card for those that answer and follow me on any of the above social media platforms.

Drawing will be  Friday, 10/21 at 8pm EST/9pm CST.

2 comments :

Erin Thompson said...

Hi I'm Erin. I am from Columbia, and I found your blog through a Five on Friday link up. I love recipes, and good deals on clothes. I don't have a Blog loving account.

Kait said...

Hi there! I'm Kait, living the aloha life in Hawaii and I found your blog through Five on Friday. I love traveling, baking and spending time with my husband and dogs at the beach. Followed on Bloglovin' (CommuniKait or Kait Sawyer..why is bloglovin' so confusing for me?!) and on Instagram (@ByKaitHanson).

Blog Design by Get Polished