11.15.2016

Beauty Gift Guide $50 and Under!

Hi friends! It has been a bit quiet here and I do apologize!! Life has just been busy & I think you can all get that. Today I have rounded up for you some beauty gifts all under $50 for that special lady in your life...or for yourself. Ulta has some pretty good gift collections so I started there first. Some of these I own & some I wouldn't mind having.

[1] Bare Minerals Nude and Nice Mini Nudes
These all look so pretty and under $20. I'm sorry that brings you to $3/gloss. That is unheard of unless you are buying drug store brand and even those will run you at least $6-$7 depending on the brand!

[2] Clinique Sweet Pots Sugar Scrub and Lip Balm
An exfoliator and color in one compact? Yes please! I think this explains itself. I am always rubbing my lips down after I do my makeup because of fallout and this would be awesome. There are other colors as well but I am partial to berry's.

[3] Tartlette Tease Palette
I have this palette and have raved over it. It has so many pretty colors; some shimmer that is JUST enough without being too much. You can really take just this palette on a trip with you and have so many different looks...day to night!

[4] Tartlette Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette
If you are looking to spend more & only want matte shadows, this is for you. This is a gorgeous 12 color palette, and I would love to receive it as a gift...hint hint B!

[5] Benefits They're Real Mascara duo
This gives you a full size and a travel size. This is a great mascara that I have in my makeup bag. You can't wrong!

[6] Too Faced Sexy Lashes Rain or Shine duo
Another great brand of mascara..."Better than Sex" including the same but in waterproof. I have used this one too & loved it.

[7] Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
It's all the rage...highlight and contour. I am a bit scared to buy a full kit but I wouldn't mind it as a gift. Isn't Christmas about getting gifts that  you wouldn't normally buy yourself??

[8] Tarte Sculpted Cheeks Deluxe Blush set + Brush
Four blushes & a brush. Tarte does awesome makeup & they're safe. The colors in this kit are really pretty & it is such a great deal!

[9] Essie Winter Mini Collection
Who doesn't love polish?

[10] Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Who doesn't need another make up sponge? These are easy stocking stuffers and for all the contouring, highlighting, blending that we girls do these days...having more than one is a necessity.

[11] Sugared Vanilla Mason Jar gift set
Bath products that smell so sweet? Yes, please. I love getting to suds up with something so sweet. And then when you get out of the shower...your bathroom usually smells like it too. I love stuff like this in my stocking! Oh, and you get a mason jar cup!

[12] Luxe Relaxing Bath Bomb
I don't take baths too often but this bath bomb interests me. This plus a glass of wine would be a fantastic way to decompress after entertaining for the holidays!






1 comment :

Just Jess said...

I love Lush bath products as well as the Benefit mascara. Perfect for stocking suffers or gifts to your girlfriends. Jess at Just Jess

Blog Design by Get Polished