11.04.2016

Five on Friday

FriYay! FriYay! So glad it's here. It has been rainy the last half of this week and honestly not complaining. Some days I just like dreariness. I figured I'd leave you with 5 randoms this week!

1. I got my hair color done this week (Praise the Lord!) & I am loving it. I am addicted to balayage. I was ready to take it darker & rich for Fall/Winter.


2. I was in Ulta today to pick up a curling iron & wandered over to the Clinique area. I tried on this in color Black Honey Glow. It gave my lips just enough color but looked really natural. I was won over immediately, but they didn't have any left. UGH. I shall wait patiently.

3. I tried out Orange Theory this week. Have any of you ever tried one of their workout classes? What did you think? I liked it but the trainer was slightlyyyyyy cheesy. And I wasn't all THAT sore. It's expensive so I am not sure if I'll go back even though I scheduled a class for Saturday.

4. I just got in these jeans from Old Navy. Y'all know I sing their praises. These are SO cute on and I just love the midrise.



5. I am cooking chili tonight. With the weather the way it's been this week, I feel like it's necessary. My husband can't be more thrilled. The man wants chili in the dead of summer. There has to to a crispness in the air for me to want it. I am using this recipe I found on Pinterest. If you aren't following me on Pinterest, please do! My username is Haley_Marozas.

I hope y'all have a great weekend!!



No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished