11.18.2016

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! It's the last Friday before Thanksgiving and BLACK Friday. It will be coming in hot, y'all!!

 O N E.

So maybe my husband and I are late to the party butttttt have y'all tried the Dove Dark Chocolate with almonds?! If you haven't, go to Target right now and get you some. They are sooooo good and you may grab them by the handfuls to eat them. Don't say I didn't warn you.


T W O.

I went to a #PopSugar x #ShopStyleCollective event two nights ago. It was so fun and came home with some fun stuff. I'll be sharing the #MustHave box next week, but I had to share this bracelet that came in it.  I just love how dainty it is.


T H R E E.

What are y'all doing for Thanksgiving?? Are you cooking or going somewhere? Since we won't see our families this year for Thanksgiving, we will be doing Friendsgiving with our neighbors here in Austin. I am so excited to bake a pumpkin pie!! Oh, and all the other stuff I signed up to cook/bake.


F O U R.

I have been trying out a new fitness routine, Camp Gladiator. It is a group meet up with a trainer. They meet & workout all over the city and at all different times. I have gotten up twice this week before 5 to make the 5:30 class. Up, workout, and back home before the sun. It makes me so tired but it's really nice to get it done. I like the evenings too though. Do y'all have Camp Gladiator where you live? Or do you have something similar? It consistently leaves me sore.

F I V E.

B & I are headed to the date night party for my Junior League's 'A Christmas Affair' tonight. It is cocktail attire with a band, drinks, food, and shopping the holiday market. I have to volunteer on Saturday morning but am so excited about it. Kicking off the holiday season in style!!

Oh & one more thing!! I added an Instagram tab up top so you can shop any looks from my Instagram there. Be sure to check it out.


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished