11.23.2016

Review: Pop Sugar Must Have November Box

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!! I am so ready for the day to get here. Tonight I am going to start my baking. I am doing a Chocolate Bourbon Pecan pie & of course the traditional Pumpkin pie. I also have a few other things I am cooking, but those get cooked the day of. We also have the Turkey Trot here in Austin tomorrow. Not quite sure why they call it a trot because it's 5 MILES. Oh well. Killing those calories before I eat. #winning

I wanted to share with y'all the November Popsugar must have box. This month it was reallyyyy good. It was more geared towards the home which I was super excited about. Of course there was some girly stuff which is nice.




So here's what all was included:

I love this bracelet. It is super dainty and easy to add to an arm party or just wear by itself if you are trying to keep it simple.

I immediately put this on our table. Our table is a little smaller so it hangs off the ends but I really love it. The color is PERFECT for Fall. I haven't ever had a runner on our table so this was a really nice piece in the must have box.


Oh this palette. It has REALLY pretty colors in it. The idea behind this company is that these are small wallet sized cosmetics that make it easy for travel or just throwing in your purse. I have used the palette a couple times. The colors are buildable which I really love.


Who doesn't love a wire bowl? I know that sounds ridiculous but really...you can add fruit to this, add it to center of your dinner table or coffee table, use it as a catch all, the list goes on. Ours is on our table holding a pumpkin because yes, I have pumpkins still out until Thanksgiving!



These are just plain cute. Silver & gold. These would be perfect for sandwiches orrrrr better in cupcakes! Yes, cupcakes with stars sounds good to me. HA!


This...I ripped into this bag before I could take pictures. And y'all, it's SO good. I love popcorn but never really buy sweet popcorn. This was just plain good. I had to restrain myself from eating the entire snack bag. Great thing about this is it's all natural & gluten free for those that can't have gluten.

 If y'all haven't ever tried Popsugar subscription, I suggest it. Subscription boxes are a great way to try out new things and get several new things at once. The must-have box is $39.95 and that includes shipping. You can do it month by month or do a 3 month subscription or 6 month subscription. It's up to you!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. May your bellies be full as well as your hearts!

This box was provided to me in return for a review.


No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished