12.30.2016

Christmas Presents that I'm Loving!

This year I was really having a hard time picking out actual things to tell my family to get me for Christmas. Really, just going back to NC to visit with everyone is all that I was really looking forward to! B and I opened up presents before we left for Christmas. We knew we were going to be coming back with more than we took so it was just easier for us to open at home in Austin.


O N E
Clarisonic Mia 2. Need I say more? I love that it pulses to alert you of when to move on to the next part of your face. Genius. It makes my face feels SO smooth. Oh, and light pink in color doesn't hurt either.

T W O
I bought this for myself. I mean it is the holy grail of kitchen appliances right?! Any great recipes you have, shoot them my way. I am TRYING to stay away from baking because #newyearbetterweight.

T H R E E
I have been wanting a Twine & Twig necklace for QUITE some time. They are not cheap in the least bit, but I just LOVE the way they mix up an outfit. I wore it the other day to a doctor's appointment and got SO many compliments. It's just different & that's why I love it so much. Thanks Santa for hooking a girl up! I also got a set of stackable bracelets. I had asked for a necklace that was pretty neutral in color and my mom Santa knocked it out of the park.

F O U R
THIS wine decanter. OMG yes! B and I used it the other night to drink our anniversary bottle of wine. Oh you know just 2 months late. We have been #busy. I added this onto my list for my in-laws, and they gifted it to me. I LOVE IT. B calls it a "beaker." Whatever, it's beautiful & I'm obsessed. And you have to pour a whole bottle into it...WINNING.

F I V E
This Kelly Wynne bag! It is so stunning. I have worn it for dressy occasions and then also very casually. The inside is a beautiful hunter green. I am obsessed.

S I X
And who doesn't love gift cards? Nordstrom, Sephora, and Starbucks. Happy happy girl! I may have already used up my whole Nordstrom gift card.

Did any of y'all get anything special? Would love to hear what y'all got or what you're putting your gift cards towards!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished