12.09.2016

Five on Friday: Festive Earrings

Hi Friends! I wanted to share with y'all some festive holiday earrings I am currently loving. I am either a pearl stud wearing girl, silver or gold hoops, or some big earrings. I personally love tassel earrings because they are just FUN. They can always kick up a rather boring outfit and take it to the next level. Go big or go home. I find that Baublebar is a great place to find fancy earrings at a decent price!

[one]
BaubleBar Gem Pinata Tassel Earrings: These are so pretty. They are currently sold out but have a list you can get on once they come back in stock. I think these are SO pretty & would make for great NYE outfit accessories.

[two]
Another Baublebar find. These are actually on my Christmas list. They have several different colors. The gray ombre is on my list because I am a lover of neutral...can you blame me? They will go with EVERYTHING.

[three]
These Flamenco drops??? Um, yes please. Give me the ice blue. There are no other words!

[four]
Black, gold, and druzy. Need I say more? I don't know what it is about druzy but I am obsessed. And black and gold are two of my favorite colors so this is a winner in my book. Glam central. They also come in other colors as well.

[five]
And to get away from the black obsession, these Artemis Tassel Drops in yellow are really pretty. I think in the summertime with tan skin they would REALLY pop. They are pretty long and the yellow pretty bright so you'd want to keep your outfit fairly simple.

As you can see my tassel obsession runs deep. I also have these in the color Emerald.  Has anyone tried the ear jackets? I'm not sure how those would look on me...maybe a small one? Have you tried them? What are some other great online shops for jewelry that you love? I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!!





No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished