1.16.2017

MLK Day + Weekend Happenings + Loft Sale Picks

Happy Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Day! It is fascinating to me how one man had so very many amazing, wise, and kind words to say every chance he got to speak. I am curious what he would say about today's world based on his words many years ago. Below are a few of my favorites of his.
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
"Darkness can not drive out darkness. Only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate. Only love can do that."
"The time is always right to do what is right."

I thought I'd also share some of what we did this weekend. We hit up a new brewery on the east side called Lazarus Brewing. It was a pretty cool spot with outdoor seating & roll up glass garage doors to make it more open air. They also have a kitchen serving up tacos, chips, and dips as well as coffee too. Check it out if you are ever in East Austin.


Also, if you are looking for some great deals, I posted two sweaters on Instagram I recently picked up from Loft. I really love them and they are great if your weather is warming up like it is here in Texas...even though it's JANUARY. Right now they have 50% off new arrivals using code LONGWKND & 60% off sale items...no code necessary. 




They unfortunately have sold out of this sweater in the camel color but have two other colors available. I really love it in the charcoal color too!

I've rounded up a few more of my picks that you can shop from below. Loft has been on point for me lately & their sales are always great!!


Happy shopping!!

1 comment :

Roots Out West said...

A brewery that also serves coffee?! Sign me up. Looks so trendy & bright.

Blog Design by Get Polished