5.05.2017

Five On Friday -- BFFs Wedding Recap!

Happy Friday. And Happy CINCO DE MAYO!!!! I will be finding myself some tacos and a margarita tonight. This was a short week for me, but it has still been dragging.

Last weekend was spent in Charleston for one of my BFFs weddings...and I think our entire group has all been recovering ever since. We always have so much fun together and when the group is ALL together, it's just insane. We hadn't all been together in one place since my wedding, I think. This is pretty much a picture dump but I hope you enjoy it.

{1} My friend's wedding was on Sunday. We actually got into town that Friday and really jumped into the festivities. We stopped by and saw my Grandmomma and took her out to lunch and then headed over to our friends' house where we were staying. All of us back together is just pure joy. Lots of laughing, drinking, and catching up.


{2} Saturday was rehearsal and rehearsal brunch at Tavern and Table on Shem Creek. It was wonderful. I can't explain to y'all what smelling that salt water and pluff mud does for my soul. It was so good to be back at home! That night the rest of us hit downtown for dinner and drinks on King Street, Stars & Republic to be exact.









{3} Wedding day came and our bride was a beautiful as ever. We had so much fun getting ready and having hair and make up done. I HIGHLY recommend Charleston Lash and Beauty. They were awesome ladies!!




{4} I gave my matron of honor speech and was SO nervous. It was very personal to both the bride and groom. I don't ever do 'generic.' It was my first speech ever and my friends said I did a great job. It was a blur to me!!

{5} Monday came so quick and both B and I were DEAD. We were up early to drive to the airport and return the rental and head back to Austin.


The weekend was so wonderful and we miss our friends dearly. I may or may not have bawled at the very end of the wedding and told my friends, "Please don't go home yet. I miss you too much." Heavy pours of wine and good times with our best friends will get me every time. They are all family to me.

I've got a 10K this Sunday with Brian so I'm hoping I can rally for that. This almost 30 year old lady just can't quite recover like she used to! Have a wonderful weekend, y'all!!


No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished