10.06.2017

Five on Friday

Welllllll the week got ahead of me. Oops!

[1]
I picked up a few things from the Loft 50% off sale, and they came in this week. I have been so hesitant with buying actual clothes because I know I'm only getting bigger as the days weeks go on & this baby is growing. I hope to get these styled sometime soon...when the temperatures drop. They are still having a sale...at 40% off (Code: FALLFEST) so run & go check it out.




[2]
Today is B's birthday!! We celebrated with lunch out today at Kebabalicious (highly recommend!) and tonight I think we are going to one of his fave breweries that also has a food truck. What the birthday boy wants, he gets!

 
[3]
I have been battling a cold since Monday...it started as the wimpiest cough and could NOT get decongested....well this morning all hell broke loose (literally) and everything finally started breaking up and my cough was more successful. Any other tips for this pregnant momma? I am limited to what I can take.

[4]
I have been using a new (to me) Laura Mercier foundation. I am in love. It covers so well. I apply it with a damp beauty blender. I am currently wearing shade 1N2-Vanilla...but I could probably go up one shade. Oh well...more room for bronzer.

[5]
I don't have a #5 this week but I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We are going to check out a pumpkin patch tomorrow so I'll have pictures from that next week!



1 comment :

ap said...

I wish I had a secret cold tip for pregnancy but both my pregnancies were in the summer and I never had to deal with it. Precious photo op for the birthday! Enjoy your Sunday! xo

Blog Design by Get Polished