10.09.2017

Weekend Scenes -- Sweet Berry Farms Pumpkin Patch

Besides celebrating B's birthday, we hit the pumpkin patch on Saturday. It was about an hour drive north west of Austin. It was called Sweet Berry Farms. We had such a good time. B said as we were walking up, this is practice for next year. And really, it was a lot of fun seeing all the kids and their parents and watching moms & dads take pictures. EVERYBODY had their big nice cameras out snapping pictures so I didn't feel bad when it was just me & B with our big camera.


It was overcast and not toooo humid. I ended up putting boots on which I am so glad I did. They had a large area of flowers that you could walk through and pick as much as you wanted for $3. It was a lot of fun and made for great pictures. I can for sure say that it made me SO much more excited for our little boo to get here and dress him up and take him to the patch. He still doesn't have a name by the way. I'm not ready to commit. HA!


We are getting a "cold front" tomorrow and will have a high in the mid-70s and the morning will be in the 50s. I guess I'll take what I can get right? I saw Denver got SNOW this morning. I could only dream of those temperatures for mid October.









How was your weekend? I feel like this past weekend and next week are the weekends to grab your pumpkins. Anyone dressing up for Halloween? We do not get trick or treaters here in the apartment which is a total BUMMER to me because it's my favorite part of the holiday....minus eating my weight in Reese's.


I hope everyone has had a great start to their week. I of course am already looking forward to the weekend. What did you do this past weekend? What's on your Fall bucket list?










No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished