1.25.2018

Bump Date: 32 Weeks

Sweater: Old Navy (old) Similar | Shirt: Nordstrom | Leggings: Spanx Maternity
Boots: Rack Room/Franco Fortini (old) | Necklace: Laura Cox Designs 

How far along: 32 weeks today 

Due Date: March 22, 2018

Baby is the size of: Squash. He was 84th percentile in weight at the beginning of January...oh boy. Today he was measuring 4.11oz per the sonogram & was in the 74th percentile. He has some long legs per the nurse.

Gender: Boy

Name: Baby boy has a name! Praise the Lord! It's not a secret to friends and family, but I will keep it to myself until he makes his arrival.

Symptoms: Still moving around fairly well....except rolling in and out of the bed 2-3 times a night. Oh, and I can't breathe. Like it takes me 2 big deep breaths to help me satisfy my lungs or feel like I got enough oxygen. It makes for a fun time trying to get to sleep at night.

Movement: All the time!

Cravings/Aversions: Nothing crazy. I REALLY wanted a sub with sprouts and ham/turkey, mayo and WHITE bread the other day. I didn't get it...but that doesn't mean I still don't want it.

Missing anything: Still wine...and poke poke/sushi.

Maternity Clothes: Still rocking the maternity jeans & some maternity leggings. Not much of anything else. 

Nursery: Nada! At least until we get a house early/late spring. 

Brian's Thoughts: Still super excited & ready to meet him. Wonders what he will look like. I am hoping for a head of dark hair, blue eyes and long eyelashes like his Daddy. 

Looking forward to: Baby boy's arrival!! 
 
My Thoughts: I am really in utter shock that we are in single digit countdown and that all the rest of my appointments have been booked. We have our classes this week on infant care and childbirth as well as a tour of L&D. 

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished